Media Accreditation Procedure:
• Journalists who wish to attend the NATO Parliamentary Assembly’s Spring Session 2019 will need to complete the accreditation form below:
• The completed press accreditation must be completed and submitted by Friday 3 May 2019 latest.
• Office of the National Council of the Slovak Republic is responsible for handling media accreditation and registration. Contact details can be found on the accreditation form.
• Journalists accompanying a national parliamentary delegation will be accredited by the NATO PA international secretariat as accompanying delegation staff.
• Upon receipt of the application form, the Media and Public Relations Department of the Office of the National Council of the Slovak Republic will contact the press representatives by e mail to inform them whether the request has been received and accepted.
Access to the NATO PA Spring Session 2019
• The identification badge ensures access to events included in the programme for the media.
• For Security reasons, the identification badge must always be carried in a visible manner throughout the venue and should be presented upon request to session staff or security officers.
• Accredited media representatives must always carry a photo ID with them.
• If the accreditation badge is lost, the media representative should immediately contact email@example.com
• Media representatives are requested to arrive on time to the session venue as security check may take up to 30 minutes.
• Security officers will thoroughly check everyone entering the premises including belongings – computers, cameras, equipment and handbags – will undergo a full examination.
• For Questions on the session programme, requests for interviews with the NATO PA President and the NATO PA Secretary General should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org